Major Medical, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Cancer and Dental Plan…
Our clients have a choice of several group health plans. Plans include HMO, PPO, Traditional, and Self-funded Plans. The employer contributes a portion of the premium in a group plan.
For our clients who do not want a group plan, there are Individual Health plans available for employees who want coverage. Individual Health plans are available with no Employer contributions required. Payroll deductions mean easy payments.
Voluntary Term Life Insurance provides pure life insurance protection at affordable group rates. It is an ideal way for employees to protect their families from financial hardship.
The elected amount may be up to $300,000 with simple medical questions. Spouse and children coverage is also available. Your spouse may elect up to $50,000. For eligible children, you may select $2,500, $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000.
Request a quote or call one of our Licensed Customer Service Representative at 504-833-6926.
Short Term Disability
Income Protection is a disability income insurance policy designed to help provide you with a monthly income when you are totally disabled as a result of an accidental injury or sickness and cannot work. The benefits are paid directly to you up to 2 years. The policy is fully portable and guaranteed renewable.
- Up to 60% of pay
- Covers sickness.
- Covers off-the-job injuries.
- Includes coverage for pregnancy.
One out of every two men and one out of every three women in the United States will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Beating cancer is not only mentally and physically difficult, but it is financially draining. Our cancer plan can help lesson the burden by providing financial resources to you when you need it most.
Cash Benefits Paid Directly to You:
- $4,000 for the first diagnosis of internal cancer
- Up to 15,000 for Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, and Radiation Therapy
- up to $3,000 for each impatient surgical operation performed
- up to $15,000 per 12 months for blood, plasma, and platelets
- $100 per person per calendar year for cancer screening tests
Other benefits include:
- Lodging and Transportation benefits for covered person and a family member
- New or Experimental Treatment
- Blood Plasma Platelets
- At Home Nursing
This is real dental insurance. Employees are eligible after only six months of employment.
- You can see any dentist.
- Choose either a high option or low option plan.
- High Option plan includes Orthodontia (including adults)
Plans include cleanings, x-rays, fillings, bridges, periodontal, crowns, and